October 4, 2023
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Start Date: 10/23
Location: Remote (CST and/or Chicago preferred)
Job Duration: 18+ months (rolling)
Project Details: The Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for creating new products and designs, revising existing products, and providing installation support by writing technical operation documentation. They will be designing, developing, and testing new products for the integration of Aircraft.
Our Client is one of the leading SATCOM organizations in the world. Their solutions are cutting edge in several areas including: aviation, telco’s, land mobility, maritime, media, and professional satellite services.
Must Have Skills:
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience working on Aircraft or experience in the Aircraft Domain
Day to day responsibilities:
- You will analyze, test, and interpret technical drawing and schematics.
- Meet with other engineers on the team and discuss the implementation of drawings, correction, execution, and posture.
- Oversee the development and manufacturing of physical aircraft prototypes for testing.
- Planning and executing mechanical designs using CAD and 3D CAD programs.
- You will work on the core designs and product development as well as continually update feedback to enhance products and conduct testing for product viability.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts