December 2, 2019
LOGISTICS/WAREHOUSE TECHNICIAN NATICK, MA 01760
The Select Group’s client is looking for a Logistics/Warehouse Technician to join their team as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will be a hardworking team-player that is detail oriented in their work. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door at one of the most innovative mechanical engineering companies in the area and get started in an organization that facilitates internal growth.
LOGISTICS/WAREHOUSE TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
- Energetic person that can ship and pick orders and can step in and configure devices when needed
- Experience working within a logistics and shipping/receiving environment (preferred)
- Must have their own car/transportation to work
- Ability to lift >50 pounds
- Willing to work overtime/has flexible work hours
LOGISTICS/WAREHOUSE TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assembly and tests of electro-mechanical products
- Follow build to order model
- Customizing, assembling, and testing shipments to ensure quality up to customer requirements
- Team handles around 150 shipments/day
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts