February 11, 2019
Our client is currently seeking a Junior Engineer for a position supporting a long term contract on the Redstone Arsenal.
JUNIOR ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a Secret clearance
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent education with 1 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with the test environment of computer based systems and system interfaces
- Experience with Hardware in the Loop (HWIL) testing and writing test plans and procedures
- A basic understanding of the following: Cisco routers/switches, internal and external routing protocols, layer 2 protocols, multicast, IPv4 and IPv6 addressing, Wireshark, and network timing systems, troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling and assisting in HW/SW upgrades; and collaborating with network architects
JUNIOR ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acting as test conductor for simulated ground and flight tests at the IAMD Government-System Integration Laboratory (G-SIL) during flight test activities.
- Analysis of HWIL test data and tactical communications.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts