October 10, 2019
JAVA DEVELOPER – Greenacres, FL
The Select Group is looking for a Java resource for a project here in the Greenacres area! The ideal candidate will have a proven background in Java/J2EE based application development. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas at this time and encourage only those authorized to work in the United States and United States Citizens to apply.
JAVA DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in designing and developing applications using Java/J2EE platforms
- Experience in Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience in developing web applications using Spring MVC framework
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Comfortable with less than 5% of travel to CLT or Atlanta branches (very minimal)
JAVA DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Investigate, research and document interface procedures and data
- Prepare and produce releases of software components in accordance with change control policies and procedures
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Liaison and interface with software development contractors or vendors
- Prepare design requirements
- Conduct Quality Assurance Testing of contractor or vendor software
- Review and approve contractor or vendors’ code, documentation, test plans and other contractor or vendor work products
- Provide on-site and remote assistance to operational units during installation and operation of assigned system components
- Provide maintenance and support of assigned system components, including liaison with contractor or vendors performing this
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts