October 17, 2020
FULL STACK JAVA DEVELOPER
One of The Select Groups top clients is seeking an experienced Full Stack Java Developer to bring on their team immediately.
FULL STACK JAVA DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years experienced bank-end developer with services experience using Java Spring or C#.
- Experience with infrastructure tools like Terraform, AWS CDK, Cloudformation.
- Knowledge/experience with primary AWS services (IAM, VPC, EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53, S3, API gateway (APIConnect), Fargate, Lambda, SQS).
- Experience working with monitoring tools like Dynatrace.
- Experience working with Docker, in managing Jenkins-based CI/CD pipelines and UCD based CI/CD pipelines
- 3+ years of experience with Angular, AngularJS or similar MVVM-based frameworks such as React or Vue Js; User interface (UI) libraries and standards such as Material Design, Bootstrap; UI design skills and user-centered design disciplines (User Experience (UX) design).
- Working knowledge of Ngrx and/or Redux.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience incorporating the use of Containers (Docker, Openshift)
- Working knowledge of consuming Web Services and writing them.
FULL STACK JAVA DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILTIES
- Will be doing full stack development for the BEB project team.
- When this person first starts they will be primarily doing front end work but will gradually shift towards the backend
- Developing code for interface development with front end tools such as HTML5, Angular, and Node.JS
- Will be utilizing container services such as docker and openshift for development
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts