July 25, 2022
IVR DEVELOPER – CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA
The Select Group’s TOP telecommunications client is seeking an IVR Developer to join their team in Charlotte, NC. This group works with multiple IVR applications such as mobile, mobile business, residential customer, enterprise customer and field operations. They have their own business group that helps support the 3rd party vendors with assuring everything runs smooth on their applications. This IVR developer will help take ownership of the development piece of application on our client’s side.
IVR DEVELOPER – MUST HAVE SKILLS
- 5+ years with related work experience in Avaya Telecommunications or other related telephony concepts. (Avaya JTAPI/TSAPI, CMS Reporting, SIP, VXML, CCXML and SCXML development)
- Nuance Development Framework.
- 5+ years of related work experience with Core and Enterprise Java
- Web services (REST APIs), (JSP, JS).
- JPA/Hibernate, XML, and Application Servers.
- 6 to 10 years’ experience with DBMS such as Oracle and/or MS SQL
IVR DEVELOPER- NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- 2 years related work experience with Google DialogFlow, Mix.
- 2 years related work experience with application container and container orchestration technologies.
IVR DEVELOPER- RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with QA team hand over application / code.
- Read design document and implement them into code.
- Work closet with QA for bug fixing.
- Follows company software development lifecycle to design, code, configure, test, debug, and document system and application programs.
- Assists in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents.
- Reviews functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provides feedback.
- Collaborates with other development staff to achieve quality and consistency.
- Participates in architecture, design, and code reviews.
- Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts