January 10, 2019
INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER – Cupertino, CA
The Select Group is looking for an Instructional Designer to join an American multinational technology company, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. This Instructional Designer will be creating training material from inception to delivery using Captivate 8/9. Ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is excited/eager to learn and to join a fortune 5 company!
INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years experience as an Instructional Designer at an enterprise level company
- Experience delivering e-learning content/trainings from inception to completion — specifically systems training
- Captivate 8 or 9
INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- BA/BS in related field (English, Instructional Design, etc)
INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating training material from inception to delivery using Captivate 8/9
- You will be assigned projects, assess design needs, and develop quick reference guides etc
- You will need to be able to assess needs, deliverables, requirements, design the concept, draw out the storyboard (eLearning, quick Reference guides), write evaluations, deliver training ( on phone, online, publish guides) and product release.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts