Greenwood Village, CO
March 9, 2023
INSIGHTS ENGINEER- GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO
The Select Group is seeking an Insights Engineer for one of its top clients in the Telecommunications industry. We are looking for a candidate who has excellent experience with SQL (understanding on all SQL fundamentals and able to write and interpret complex queries), visualizing data, and building, troubleshooting, and optimizing Tableau dashboards . This role offers a hybrid schedule with 2 days a week remote and 3 days a week onsite in Greenwood Village. If you’re looking to stay somewhere long term than this is an awesome opportunity for you, apply today!
INSIGHTS ENGINEER MUST HAVE SKILLS
- High proficiency on SQL, understanding on all SQL fundamentals and able to write and interpret complex queries
- Visualizing data
- Building, troubleshooting, and optimizing Tableau dashboards
- Presenting insights – following an intuitive storyline that address business questions (via Tableau, PowerPoint, direct communication, etc.)
INSIGHTS ENGINEER DAILY REPSONSIBILITIES:
- Working on the self-install portion of the app. Looking at data and analytics around self-install feature within both mobile and web applications.
- Developing, debugging, assessing and monitoring quality of reporting – while supporting similar upstream ETL efforts in close partnership with the Data Engineers
- Relentlessly focused on delivering value through actionable insights, reliable metrics, and continuous improvement on 1) quality 2) process 3) visualization strategy 4) agility
- Investigating data anomalies, reporting upstream issues, and uncovering areas for improvement
- Leading ongoing reviews of requirements, roadmaps, and developing optimization strategies
- Creating and maintaining documentation on reporting requirements, metric definitions, etc.
- Effectively communicate findings to teammates and stakeholders
- Gathering feedback and action items from meetings and translate into tickets / team notes
- Ensuring data integrity is maintained throughout the release of new product features by testing and monitoring data alongside test groups both pre and post launch
- Managing multiple projects, developing plans, and monitoring performance
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Querying / combining / analyzing data in Hive and Athena to answer business questions
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts