June 10, 2021
QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTER
One of the Select Group’s top consulting clients is seeking a Functional QA to join their team. This QA will be working on a federal government project that is responsible for testing government online applications. This is a remote contract opportunity. The ideal candidate will have proven experience with manual testing and candidates must hold an active Reliability Clearance.
- Active Reliability Clearance
- Functional testing experience on online applications
- Proven manual testing background
- Experience with in-sprint testing and system Integration testing
- Experience supporting users for UAT testing
- Experience with automation testing (preferably with Selenium but any tool will work)
- Continuous testing experience in an Agile environment
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to work EST hours
- Supporting an Azure DevOps project
- The functional testers will be conducting functional testing on online applications within the government space.
- They will be given user stories and creating acceptance criteria, creating test cases with the tech lead and reviewing the test cases and finally executing them.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts