Daytona Beach, FL
October 5, 2023
FACILITIES COORDINATOR – LONGWOOD, FL.
The Select Group is seeking a Facilities Coordinator to help support one of our top clients in the insurance industry. For this role, we are looking for a Facilities Coordinator with good experience in coordinating activities/projects and managing deadlines to join their team and assist in their office migration efforts. This is a hybrid work schedule and will be required to work onsite in Longwood, FL. 3 days out of the week. If this is something you are interested in, please apply today!
FACILITIES COORDINATOR REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-2 years of project coordination/administration experience
- Experience coordinating activities, managing deadlines via tracking tools (Smartsheets)
- Willing to juggle multiple priorities across multiple disciples
- Experience using Smartsheets and Excel
- Detail oriented – able to follow and work through checklists and process documentation
FACILITIES COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Obtain quotes from vendors and submit for approval
- Coordinating full office network rewire projects
- Maintain office tracker Smartsheet up to date from weekly call with Facilities
- Complete request for upcoming project move (ex. Submit tickets for telecom to be transferred, submit tickets for tech support)
- Complete and manage office move templates (Smartsheet) for all offices moves/consolidations.
- Access Control – Manage install vendors for the various locations and coordinate with location point of contact
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts