EUC Patching Technician
EUC Patching Technician
October 3, 2023
EUC Patching Technician
Job Title: EUC Patching Technician
Start Date: October 17
Job Duration: 6 months + extensions
Shift- Must work rotating shift schedule- first, second, third
The Select Group is seeking an EUC Patching Technician for an opportunity with a top banking client! Please review the details below and apply today!
Technology Stack –
* Windows 10 /11, Mac Workstation
* Windows Server 2012, 2016 and 2019
* Microsoft Endpoint Manager Configuration Manager (MEMCM) with MDT-based Operating System Deployment (OSD), WSUS, Internet-based Client Management through IBCM and CMG, software deployment
* APP-V integrated with MEMCM
* vSphere and Horizon
* PatchMyPC for third party application patching
* Office365 with Azure Active Directory hybrid join conditional access, Office ProPlus, and a variety of modern applications
* Active Directory on-premise with group policy
* Nexpose vulnerability management
Mandatory: Candidate must be ready to work in rotational shift schedule (First shift / second shift / night shift)
*Participate actively in IT infrastructure projects, e.g. PC refresh, enterprise wide software updates, OS version upgrade etc.
*Demonstrate experience with the installation, configuration and use of a wide range of COTS desktop and network software, and COTS desktop hardware
*Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for VIP’s and other end users
*Recommend and implement corrective solutions, including offsite repair for remote users as needed
*Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels
*Assess the need for and implement performance upgrades to end user workstations, including the installation of these upgrades (for example memory)
*Provide technical guidance to other members of the team
*Collaborate with infrastructure engineering and operations group to ensure efficient operation of the company’s desktop computing environment
*Develop and maintain software packages and tools used for software distribution
*Scheduling users for their refresh and imaging according to device setup procedures
*Installing software on the new hardware using automated and manual methods to match their current hardware
*Setting up new hardware at users’ desks, when required,
*Providing post transition warranty support until the user is 100% satisfied,
-Including printer vulnerability remediation
Required skills –
1) Minimum 5 years of PC installation (OS and Software installs) and End user troubleshooting for OS, security updates and software updates – Windows 10 and MacOS (Experience with Windows and MacOS (both) is must)
2) MUST HAVE: 5+ Experienced with managing Windows 10 and MacOS OS for OS upgrades, security patch installs for OS and Software, troubleshoot Patch failure, SCCM agent issues, software deployment issues on Windows and Mac Workstations, Vulnerabilities remediation, Experienced in JAMF
3) Experience with Windows 10 and MacOS systems support for Vulnerabilities remediation
4) 5 years of computer imaging experience, through refresh/update efforts in an enterprise environment utilizing Microsoft SCCM. For Mac Workstation via JAMF. Big Fix tool knowledge will be +
5) Hands on experience with Workstation vulnerability remediation and reporting
*Minimum 5 years of PC installation and break/fix experience in Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft Surface hardware
*4-5 years of computer imaging experience, through refresh/update efforts in an enterprise environment utilizing Microsoft SCCM/ JAMF
*Minimum 5 years of experience working in Windows 10 and Mac Workstation environments
*Experience with Office 365, Azure, AIP , One Drive setup, troubleshooting, and user/data migration to the cloud
*Minimum 5 years of full-time technical experience with troubleshooting and supporting Windows and Mac based end user systems
*Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring desktop operations.
*Accurately document instances of desktop equipment or component failure, repair, installation, and removal.
*Interface with third-party support and equipment vendors
*Must have ability to perform complex technical analysis, work effectively as part of a team, and communicate effectively with team members, other teams, managers and SVB personnel.
*Strong attention to detail.
*Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize appropriately.
*Excellent customer service and communication skills.
*Ability to follow processes and ask questions when process can’t be followed
*Experienced with desktop standards, desktop management, software deployment, systems administration, and data integrity and recovery
*Ability to write clear and concise documentation and provide end user training as needed
* A+ Certification
* Dell, HP, or Lenovo Hardware Repair Certifications
Education or Equivalent Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in IT related field or related job experience
* ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation preferred
* Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) and MAC certification preferred
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts