February 13, 2020
Do you have expertise in SQL coding? Are you looking to work with a team that values autonomy and growth? The Select Group is seeking an ETL Developer for their top fortune 500 client in the Columbus, OH area. The perfect fit will be someone that has expertise with SQL development, experience in an agile environment, and experience extracting data from mainframe/legacy systems. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply! (Note: this does require an in-person interview, and has preference for local candidates only)
ETL DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of experience in SQL coding
- SQL Developer/SQL DBA background is preferred
- Expertise with the Microsoft stack, certifications are a PLUS
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience extracting data from Mainframe/Legacy systems
- Strong understanding of data development concepts
- Experience with Informatica is a PLUS!
- Experience with Hive is a PLUS!
- COMMUNICATION!!! – Must have excellent communication, you will be working with data teams and business teams.
- PROBLEM SOLVER!! – Looking for someone who is hungry to learn and grow in this role.
ETL DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop requirement based on customer needs
- Utilize Agile methodology throughout ETL process
- Extract data from Mainframe/Legacy system
- Transform and Automate data for customers
- Create SQL queries and write SQL scripts
- Communicate and collaborate with data teams
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts