San Jose, CA
October 10, 2019
Join a Silicon Valley-based hyperconverged infrastructure company where you will be responsible for database development, SQL optimization, and building scalable custom ETL solutions
ETL DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years experience with ETL Development
- Strong SQL skills
- Scripting Experience with Python, Shell, or other
- Informatica experience
ETL DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The ideal candidate for this role will be working in an autonomous environment while maintaining a close partnership with Sr. level professionals.
- The candidate should be able to collaborate with business and BI teams and able to understand/document the requirements, research and analyze the data and convert functional requirements to technical solutions.
- The candidate should be able to participate in the development of Business Intelligence solutions to meet the needs of the Commercial Organizations (Finance, CRM, Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing)
- The candidate should possess/demonstrate critical attention to detail and must be able to demonstrate expertise in Database development, SQL optimization, building scalable custom ETL solutions
- Candidate should be able to re-engineer existing solutions to scalable solutions.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts