October 4, 2023
The Select Group is currently hiring for an Electrical Engineer to join as a resource for one of our clients within the Aviation and Aerospace Aircraft industry. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and supervising the manufacturing process of electrical equipment, such as electric motors, radar and navigation systems, communications systems, or power generation equipment for Aircrafts. Ideally this Engineer should have a strong background design in CAD and creating electrical schematics for Aircrafts within past roles throughout their career. If this is something you are interested in pursuing please apply today!
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-5 years of professional Electrical Engineering experience
- Experience designing, building, and testing the electrical systems of Automobiles/Aircrafts
- Hands on experience with CAD – creating electrical drawings, electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, and other forms of electrical design
- Expertise developing wiring diagrams, wiring tables, and list of materials as well as integrating wiring diagrams
- Knowledge of different versions of CAD such as AutoCAD, Schematic CAD, and 3-D CAD
- Strong knowledge of circuit board layouts, especially for switching power converters, high-speed digital applications, or with high voltage devices, lithium-ion batteries, or power distribution optimization
- Previous Aircraft/Aviation modification/repair/original design background
ELECTRICAL ENGIENEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Rapidly develop high-reliability electronics for aircrafts
- Generate engineering modeling, fabrication drawing, assembly drawing, and other required documentation for parts and assemblies using appropriate CAD tools
- Supports other Engineers in providing structural or electrical analyses for current and future modifications for the aircraft
- Supports the overall design of the system and its installation on the aircraft
- Drive system trades, requirements capture, component selection, analysis, schematic capture, prototyping, bring-up, debugging, documentation, manufacturing, and test
- Support hardware through production, integration, and flight
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts