September 14, 2020
The Select Group is seeking an innovative and technical conversant Digital Architect for our top client in Raleigh, NC. This Digital Architect will have experience in either Inbound Marketing, Demand Generation or Marketing Operations as well as marketing automation experience. Candidates must be able to manage multiple projects in various phases and balance strategic thinking with tactical execution.
DIGITAL ARCHITECT REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, business, or a related field
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience in IT/Technology marketing preferred
- Experience in Salesforce and Marketing Automation
- Track record in development and execution of successful digital programs
- Demonstrated commitment to making an immediate impact through a positive and proactive nature
- Excellent presentation and collaboration skills need to drive solutions, gain credibility, and build rapport within a high-performance team environment
- Has a passion for “connecting the dots” across people, process, and technology.
DIGITAL ARCHITECT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess and fully understand the strategic project’s desired outcome and key performance indicators
- Own the digital solution architecture from end-to-end, including segmentation, martech activation, lead flow and accurate campaign tracking
- Work together with Digital Architecture teammates to spearhead segmentation build-out and activation to drive funnel conversion and velocity
- Lead efforts to ensure database growth of in-profile contacts (organic and third-party)
- Coordinate with Marketing Operations on data ecosystem and contact workflows
- Liaison with Customer Life-cycle Marketing team on customer volume and quality and establish what areas need to be adjusted
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts