July 9, 2020
One of The Select Groups top clients are looking for a Software/DevOps Engineer to join their team. The right candidate will have experience developing software products using full-stack, cloud native development. This is a great opportunity to be able to work on application development with a enterprise level company. We cannot work corp to corp or provide sponsorship at this time.
DEVOPS ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS:
- Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Test automation
- Has exposure/understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of Cloud-Native development principles
- Familiarity with Java, Angular, JS, REST services, Cloud, Swift. Commercially published software. Requires a good understanding of business application.
- Influential communicator with technical and non-technical teammates
- Can work autonomously and self-initiated
- A team player! We want people who are humble, hungry, and smart!
DEVOPS ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop software products using full-stack, cloud native development.
- Has system-wide responsibility to build software products on multiple complex projects.
- Maintain services, monitor system health, and continually look for improvements.
- Scale systems sustainably using continuous deployment and automation.
- Research and implement best design principals in order to improve reliability and velocity.
- Work in an agile environment and engage in practices such as XP, test driven development.
- Collaborate with other software engineers, developers, designers, and product owners.
- Builds software using agile/XP/test driven development.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software solutions.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Has exposure/understanding of CI/CD pipelines. Works with architects and product owners to design new software.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts