Greenwood Village, CO
November 23, 2021
One of The Select Groups top clients is looking for a Data Developer to join their project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the platform manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, working cross functionally with multiple groups and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have strong organizational skills; an analytical way of thinking; and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
DATA ENGINEER/DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluating business features, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and handing off requirements to be developed/ implemented.
- Leading ongoing reviews of requirements, roadmaps, and developing optimization strategies.
- Working with multiple groups to identify metrics, then determine and prioritize work into a backlog.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders to create actionable improvements to analytics.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements by testing and working with testing group for high quality implementations.
- Managing multiple projects, developing plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders to manage expectations and work through competing priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Adhoc Support – proficient in SQL (Hive)
- Responsible for Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
DATA ENGINEER/DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong hands-on experience with ETL development using SQL
- A solid understanding of SQL, rational databases, and normalization.
- Proficiency in use of query and reporting analysis tools (Tableau, Pivot, Kibana).
- Nice to Have: Git, ElasticSearch, or data mining experience
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts