Greenwood Village, CO
October 24, 2023
Contract: long term, rolling on 6 month basis
Location: Greenwood village, CO
Onsite requirement: 4 days onsite, 1 day flex remote
Project Details: Support data collection, analysis, validation, and reporting requests for enterprise data products
Must Have Skills:
- 3+ years of Data Engineering/Analysis experience
- Strong ETL and data wrangling experience
- Extensive SQL experience – design, test, and document processes, SQL queries, and stored procedures
- Experience working with relational databases – preferably Teradata
- Experience working in an Enterprise environment and navigating complex data sets
Nice to Have:
- DBA experience
- Experience/knowledge with any of the following
Day to day responsibilities:
- Performs data collection, analysis, validation and reporting.
- Design, test, and document processes, SQL queries, and stored procedures.
- Extract and analyze data from various sources, including databases, manual files, and external websites.
- Respond to data inquiries from various groups within the organization
- Create and publish regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports
- Documents reporting requirements and processes and validate data components as require
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts