Greenwood Village, CO
August 5, 2022
DATA ANALYST – GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO – HYBRID
The Select Group is looking for a Data Analyst to join an American Mass Media and Telecomunications company. This individual will be working to support the data and reporting necessary for a teams line of products. This person will be measuring the performance and success of said products and launches as well as working with many different teams and facets of the SDLC to keep the project streamlines and on time. This individual needs to have great communication skills and be dedicated to their work. If you are interested apply!
DATA ANALYST REQUIREMENTS
- Data Analysis AND/OR Business Analyst experience
- Needs some knowledge of or experience with Tableau, Jira, & Confluence
- Presentation, requirements gather, & user stories skills
- Strong communication skills
DATA ANALYST PREFERED SKILLS
- SQL or Database experience
- Won’t be building SQL but needs to understand Logic, find out how to pull metrics, etc.
- Reporting experience
- Product experience
- SDLC or Development experience
DATA ANALYST DAY TO DAY RESPOSIBILITES
- A lot of following up, coordinating between different teams, presenting any data they might find, a lot of analysis and investigations into issues & anomalies, etc.
- Working hand in hand with multiple different teams
- Will need data once launched
- Will work with data science teams & data requests to help manage expectations of the product & when things can get delivered
- Getting the data and interpreting it
- Download it, migrate it, produce different analyses & views
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts