June 30, 2022
JUNIOR DATA ANALYST
The Select Group is currently hiring for a Junior Data Analyst to act as a resource for one of our clients in the telecommunications vertical and will sit on Charlotte , NC as a Hybrid remote role. This team is expanding their MDM tool therefore they are searching for a Data Analyst to identify duplicate records and errors in their IDQ to eliminate before the expansion. This analyst must come from a background of basic data analysis or stewardship experience preferably within a telecom environment and must be proficient utilizing Microsoft Excel. If this is something you would be interested in please apply today!
JUNIOR DATA ANALYST REQUIREMETNS:
- Data Analysis and Data Stewardship experience primarily within an enterprise environment at a high level or within a Telecommunications Environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical mindset and willing to get into the weeds of data and documents to solve internal issues
- Microsoft Excel experience (Creation of Pivot-Tables, structuring data by categories, and using basic functions within the platform)
JUNIOR DATA ANALYST PLUS SKILLS:
- Familiarity with MDM (Master Data Management) or other informatica tools
- Basic SQL scripting knowledge or professional experience
- Oracle or Teradata database background
- Basic understanding of Salesforce
JUNIOR DATA ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES:
This Data Analyst position will be the Data Steward for the MDM tool and the primary responsibilities will be to review manual matches in the MDM to determine if records should be merged. This includes analyzing data to merge records not identified as matches by the system, reviewing errors in IDQ, conducting un-merges of records that were previously merged incorrectly, and other activities related to the MDM data. The Analyst in this role will then document the finds and report to upper level management based on the number of records found and the solutions taken to eliminate them.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts