August 31, 2023
CYBERARK ENGINEER – REMOTE
One of The Select Group’s clients is looking for a CyberArk Engineer who is senior level that will be supporting the architecture, design, deployment, and integration of privileged account security solutions, specifically CyberArk. The ideal candidate should have experience with CyberArk and Active Directory. If the below sounds like you, please apply!
CYBERARK ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS:
- 4+ years’ experience in CyberArk Engineering
- Knowledge of advanced privileged access concepts and the principle of least privilege
- Expertise in developing Custom connectors / plugins to various applications.
- Ability to create automation scripts using PowerShell, PACLI, REST API, AutoIT, or Python
- Solid experience with Active Directory concepts including user, computers, groups and policies.
- Experience with credential and secrets management solutions and practices.
- Experience with directory services, Active Directory, Azure AD, mainframe entitlements, relational database schema, LDAP schema, AWS IAM toolsets.
- Understanding of SOX and PCI compliance.
- Excellent diagnostic testing and problem solving skills.
- At least one well recognized Cyber Security Certification such as: Security+, CISA, SSCP, CISSP
- Experience in the Restaurant Technology Retail industry a bonus
- Enterprise level environment experience
CYBERARK ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- PAM operational tasks including creating and defining access control, policies or platforms, user provisioning and entitlements, managing applications credentials, auto upload and user access policy management.
- Integrate various platforms such as different LDAP providers, Windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases, Active Directory, SaaS solution, Cloud environments, Applications, and networking Devices with a PAM solution.
- Build, implement, and maintain custom connections for industry leading PAM solutions.
- Test and certify new product versions and bug fixes and provide detailed reports.
- Lead and influence technical direction for large scale highly complex technical initiatives and or project requiring the integration of multi-functional systems.
- Identify and develop against automation opportunities.
- Identify, analyze, and develop processes and technology in support of PAM solutions and deliverables.
- Contribute to performing root cause analysis, risk identification, and risk mitigation.
- Develop new technologies to support existing applications or creating new applications using new technologies.
- Act as a subject matter expert and liaison that contributes to the development of IAM strategy, policy, standards, and procedures.
- When needed participate in meetings with executives to discuss technical issues and propose solutions.
- Collaborate with other members of the engineering team to design new features or improve existing ones.
- When necessary, provide positive customer service interactions for all levels of the organization up to and include senior executive staff.
- Provide on-call rotation support on a routine basis.
- Other operational support duties as assigned.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts