November 8, 2019
CYBER ANALYST/ENGINEER SUMMARY:
Our client is seeking a Cyber Analyst/Engineer to support their efforts at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM.
CYBER ANALYST/ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS:
- Active Top Secret Clearance and be SCI eligible
- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer-information related field and 2 years of experience or 13 years experience in lieu of a degree
- Must have an IAT Level II certification
- DoD mission assurance backgrounds, penetration knowledge, threat identification, and operational test and evaluation backgrounds to coordinate and analyze the results of a cyber contested environment on our nations most valuable weapon systems in a realistic military exercise environment
- Knowledgeable of CND environments (Cyber Network Defense), know cyber warfare operations, command and control
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment, balance projects, meet deadlines, excellent written and verbal comm skills, understand customers’ objectives and and provide effective solutions
CYBER ANALYST/ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide in-depth technical and operational knowledge as related to cyber security and Information Technology multidisciplinary security of DoD weapon systems and their performance in a cyber contested environment under realistic operational conditions, and contribute to joint lessons learned.
- Coordinated, observe, and evaluate Blue and Red Team activities and mission impacts
- Capable of conducting assessments in all aspects of cyber security, which includes interoperability, risk identification and mitigation, incident response, mission assurance and exercise mission areas.
- Up to 30% travel
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts