San Jose, CA
June 7, 2022
Job Title: Commodity Manager
The procurement team for technology within Cisco is undergoing multiple acquisitions in the upcoming quarters and is in need of a Commodity Manager/ Specialist to be the first line of defense for new supplier onboarding and tracking. When Cisco acquires a company, the company discloses all the software they use in their products. This person will be responsible for onboarding suppliers, track what assets/ stakeholders need to be continued with and which need to be terminated, work with AR to complete outstanding payments, and should have experience opening Pos (plus skill). They should have familiarity with basic systems (MS Office, Excel/ Smartsheets/ Tableau) to track this information as well as report to internal and external stakeholders.
Must Have Skills:
- Commodity Manager/ Commodity Specialist/ Risk Assessment Specialist
- Experience doing supplier onboarding (targeting a procurement background or experience)
- Experience with tracking tool: MS Office, Excel/ Smartsheets/ Tableau
- Excellent Communication and Admin skills
- Experience working with or within the finance space/ opening and closing POs would be a huge plus
- Onboarding new acquired companies
- Tracking contracts regarding assets and stakeholder status
- Using report tools to present to internal teams
- Be able to review and track discrepancies within supplier onboarding process to ensure no outstanding payments are forgotten
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts