November 24, 2021
CLOUD ENGINEER- REMOTE
The Select Group is currently looking for an Azure Cloud Engineer to join one of their TOP healthcare clients for a 100% REMOTE opportunity. While this role sits 100% remote, the client is HIGHLY prioritizing candidates located in Georgia. The Select Groups’ client is continuing to mature their cloud environment and their cloud infrastructure. They are looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to come in and help ramp up the modernization of their environment.
CLOUD ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years Cloud Engineer experience
- Experience building cloud platforms from scratch
- Cloud experience working with Azure/ experience managing and administrating Azure Cloud
- Experience working with Azure DevOps
- Experience developing new code production, creating Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates and writing code on its own
- Experience with VMWare
CLOUD ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for architecting and designing comprehensive solutions that meet business requirements in support of a given project or capability.
- Committed to partnering with key roles (e.g. Cloud Solution Architects, Application teams, or other Infrastructure functions) to understand technical requirements and formulate detailed designs that align to architecture principles and standards, leverage common solutions and services, and meet the financial targets (cost and benefits) as defined by Infrastructure leadership.
- This role will gather requirements, assess capabilities and analyze findings to provide appropriate cloud recommendations and adoption strategy.
- Lead the development of a secure cloud platform foundation by defining standards and building Infrastructure as Code for approved cloud services following documented processes.
- The role will require the engineering of solutions & implementing new technology to fulfill compliance requirements, improve productivity and increase system availability.
- These areas include but are not limited to infrastructure security, performance, lifecycle and data management.
- Broad knowledge of all different aspects of the IT technical landscape as well as in depth experience in the Azure cloud.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts