November 24, 2021
CLOUD ARCHITECT- REMOTE
The Select Group is currently looking for a Cloud Architect to join one of their TOP healthcare clients for a 100% REMOTE opportunity. While this role sits 100% remote, the candidate MUST be local to Georgia to be considered. The Select Groups’ client is continuing to mature their cloud environment and their cloud infrastructure. They are looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to come in and help ramp up the modernization of their environment.
CLOUD ARCHITECT REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years Azure Cloud Architect experience and/or 7+ years Senior Cloud Engineer experience
- Experience creating and building cloud platforms from scratch
- Azure cloud experience/ experience managing and administrating Azure Cloud
- Experience creating architectural documentation and diagrams.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps
- Experience developing new code production, creating Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates, and writing code on its own
- Experience with VMWare
CLOUD ARCHITECT RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Cloud Architect drives development of the overall application, data, and infrastructure blueprints and standards in relation to cloud technologies.
- The Cloud Architect must have a broad view of the entire organization and will work in a team environment developing enterprise IT technology strategy and providing a cloud technology vision aligned to business priorities through thought leadership, processes, structure, and value delivery in the cloud technology space.
- The ideal candidate will architect a gamut of solutions from large-scale, robust, highly transactional, mission critical, production end to end solutions adhering to environmental isolation and code lifecycle management best practices down to practical and cost-effective solutions to day-to-day problems.
- They will assist senior management in the development, maintenance, and communication of an information infrastructure for organization-wide cloud operations that will create substantial added value for the enterprise.
- They will design appropriate cloud solutions required to support required work processes and information flows that also integrate corporate, central, distributed, and client server systems to maximize utility and minimize cost.
- Evaluates new or enhanced cloud technologies that could improve current systems and support overall corporate goals.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts