September 14, 2020
CLAIMS ANALYST REQUIREMENTS:
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills – Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Communication – Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Planning and Organizing – Establishing courses of action for self to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Adaptability – Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Work Standards – Setting high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Building Strategic Work Relationships – Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Driving for Results – Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from that achievement and continuous improvement.
- Contributing to Team Success – Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Self Management and Accountability – Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Experience working in a customer service oriented environment demonstrating exceptional customer orientation is preferred
- Bilingual (French and English)
CLAIMS ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process client statements that include premiums, commissions, and claims into administration system to operating standards in accordance with applicable client treaties.
- Support analytical review of administration and operational processing focusing on fluctuations in client reporting. Identify and research issues, draw conclusions, make recommendations, communicate and summarize issues of significance.
- Develop a cooperative relationship with assigned client companies to ensure that client reporting and claims are received in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor and manage client reporting and cash to ensure they are received in accordance with treaty rights and obligations.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with the claims team to ensure processing is completed accurately and in accordance with established timelines.
- Participate in special assignments and projects as requested, incorporate operational familiarity into project activities.
- Participate in ongoing process improvement efforts – identify opportunities to increase operational efficiency.
- Interact with Claims, Actuarial and Finance, and other areas of the division to ensure that accounts are being properly set up and administered.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts