February 19, 2021
CAD DRAFTER (ENTRY LEVEL)
Calling all drafters and recent college graduates! We are looking for an individual that is passionate about engineering and drafting! This position is perfect for anyone who is looking to kick-start their career and be part of a collaborative CAD team!
4 Things Google Missed About this Gig
Keep walking if: You don’t enjoy drafting and design.
Key thing to remember is: You will be working on various projects pertaining to engineering.
Huge Bonus: This company is growing like crazy, with no intentions of slowing down. There is a lot of room for growth and upward mobility!
The reason you wake up: Because you want to be successful. This company has multiple career paths for you to follow – you could go on to become project leads, project managers, telecom engineers, etc.)!
CAD DRAFTER REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent experience
- Familiar with CAD software’s such as AutoDESK, AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUP etc.
- Drawing and data entry skills
- Active license and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a standard background check and drug test
CAD DRAFTER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze client requests/engineering sketches and work with diagrams, schematics, layouts, multi-view, and various drawings
- Scale engineering drawings using a computer aided drafting system
- Create detailed design drawings and related specifications of civil/ electrical equipment
- Determine design factors such as size, shape, and arrangement of parts
- File drawings, maintain catalogs of engineering data, and perform other routine drawing room functions as required
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts