October 17, 2020
ENTRY LEVEL CAD DRAFTER
Interested in joining a National Engineering Firm? Our top Engineering client is now hiring 8 engineers to join their headquarters in Charlotte, NC. You will have the opportunity to work on large scale projects with various fortune 500 clients. They have a clear career path for you to follow (can become project leads, PM’s, telecom engineers, lead designers, PE’s etc.). The ideal candidate will be a RECENT GRAD with a degree in engineering. Apply today to kickstart your career!
ENTRY LEVEL CAD DRAFTER REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (mechanical, civil, electrical, or others) with strong desire to enter into the engineering field
- Recent graduate (0-1 year experience)
- Any experience using AutoCAD or drafting/design is a plus (experience from schooling is sufficient)
- Leadership experience whether it’s professional or school-related experience
- Strong communication skills
ENTRY LEVEL CAD DRAFTER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preform drafting and design duties using AutoCAD software
- Work in conjunction with engineers to carry out related tasks
- Draw outside plant wiring diagrams
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts