July 20, 2022
The Select Group is looking for a talented Sr. Java Developer to join one of our top healthcare clients. This contract-to-hire project focuses on an in-house lab system upgrade. The ideal candidate will have over six years of backend development experience, an understanding of Springboot and Google Web Tool Kit, and have several technical skills (listed below). Consultants should be prepared to work on-site, meaning applicants should be located in or around Burlington or Durham, North Carolina. If this sounds like a role you’d be interested in, please apply today!
CACHE DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- 6+ years of backend development experience with Cache
- Custom Web APIs
- Strong understanding of Springboot services
- Webservices experience – JSON/JAXON messages
- Understanding of Google Web Tool Kit (GWK/GTK)
- Strong communication, willingness to learn new technologies, and collaboration skills
- Exemplier or Sapio experience
- Healthcare industry experience
CACHE DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing detailed lab system specifications, supporting services, programs, and/or applications
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting these lab system specifications, services, programs, and applications
- Analyzing, reviewing, and altering programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt new requirements
- Providing on-call support for production systems
- Providing support during and post-system implementations and conversions
- Assisting with the support and maintenance of lab systems, supporting services, programs, and applications
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts