Greenwood Village, CO
August 2, 2022
BUSINESS DATA ARCHITECT – Denver, CO
The Select Group is currently hiring for a Business Data Architect to join as a resource for one of our clients within the telecommunications sector. This is a hybrid role (3 days onsite, 2 days WFH) that will sit in Denver, CO. If this is something you are a fit for please apply today!
Must Have Skills:
- Business, Data, Systems, and Technology architecture experience
- Product modeling, development, and management experience
- 3+ years of enterprise level experience in the cable, telecom, or networking industry
- Familiar with networking products and managed services such as Internet access, Ethernet access, Voice and TV solutions, security services, wireless services, SD-WAN technology, SDN, etc.
- Proven ability to develop, communicate and implement strategies and tactics while managing and delivering against several initiatives simultaneously.
- Knowledge of TMForum or Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) standards
- Experience with Billing, Product Catalog, CPQ product, or Salesforce
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Drive the execution of the creation of Logical Product and Customer models
- Rationalize legacy and sell-forward products based on the established models. Working with Sales, Billing, Product Catalog teams
- Help drive strategic decisions regarding product portfolio for new and existing customers
- Optimize business processes – Sales, ordering decomposition, approval workflows and service delivery
- Advocate for the product organization by working closely with architects and engineering teams in designing, modeling and implementing new technologies.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts