September 14, 2020
QUALITY ASSURANCE/BUSINESS ANALYST
One of The Select Group’s top clients is looking for a Quality Assurance/Business Analyst to join their team in the Atlanta, GA area. The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating functional and system requirements for our Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS). This position will begin as more of an Analyst, then transition into a Quality Assurance role, including test planning and execution.
QUALITY ASSURANCE/BUSINESS ANALYST REQUIREMENTS:
- 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or QA Analyst, with progressively increasing responsibility and moderately complex systems.
- Experience with Requirements and/or User Story definition
- Experience with Quality Assurance strategy, processes, planning, and execution
- Manual Testing
- Experience with SQL and other tools to verify data in databases
- Basic understanding of SQL
QUALITY ASSURANCE/BUSINESS ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and own the business requirements and functionality in our critical LIMS applications to support the laboratory
- Work closely with business leaders and software development teams to develop requirements/user stories for the LIMS
- Provide estimates for work, with the ability to break larger projects into smaller achievable pieces
- Create thorough end to end test plans to link with the requirements
- Execute system and integration testing
- Work in an agile environment and help to review and prioritize product backlogs for software development teams
- Works independently on tasks and can be a self-starter.
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise on the software systems.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts