January 14, 2020
One of The Select Groups’ TOP clients and the largest power holding company in the Southeast is looking for a Business Analyst to come join their Mobile Application development team. This team sits in Charlotte, NC in their brand new innovation center. The analyst will provide a crucial link between various product owners and the mobile app development team. They must be well versed in the Agile software delivery lifecycle along with a great understanding of both the technical and business sides of the mobile application product. We are unable to work on a Corp to Corp basis at this time.
BUSINESS ANALYST REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of Business Analyst experience
- Experience working with modern technology such as web service, xml, json, iOS and Android platform features
- Working knowledge of Agile SDLC
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline.
- 1+ years of experience with Mobile Application development teams
BUSINESS ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct process reviews with key stakeholders/sponsors to identify best practices or process improvement areas
- Accountable for developing comprehensive business requirements
- Collaborate with IT, business partners, and subject matter experts to build comprehensive business requirements that ensure thorough development of technical specifications
- Obtain service endpoints and integration documents for the development team
- Concisely provide status and explain scope/requirements of assigned projects
- Provide technical knowledge to ensure efficient design, development, implementation, and communicates with developers to explain solutions
- Work with IT SME, Scrum Master, and Product Owners to build a mature backlog and translate that backlog concisely to the development team
- Write stories and acceptance criteria that are complete and concise for the needs of the entire agile team
- Required to be familiar with current mobile functionality and to continually build knowledge base with every enhancement/change that occurs
- Ability to explain at a high level the current mobile architecture and service interactions
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts