December 2, 2019
A leading global insurance company located in uptown Charlotte, NC is looking for a Business Analyst to come join their team ASAP! The Business Analyst will be responsible for understanding the major functions of Business Development, Underwriting, Operations, IT and Integration within the Velogica department. The ideal candidate will have extensive Business Analyst and underwriting experience in an insurance background. Apply today! Must be able to work on W2 basis to be considered.
BUSINESS ANALYST REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years Business Analyst experience
- Insurance background with strong underwriting experience
- Competency in Microsoft Excel
BUSINESS ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consult with clients and potential clients to understand business needs and objectives and propose solutions.
- Plan, execute and evaluate tests to ensure the conformance of the Velogica® system to business requirements and technical specifications, both for system enhancements and existing functionality.
- Provide high level guidance and tracking of the client’s integration efforts, and coordinate resources to provide detailed technical assistance where necessary.
- Conduct ongoing audits and reporting of underwriting logic, referral underwriting outcomes, client reporting and other audit tasks as necessary.
- Analyze patterns of production data to identify trends, business risks or opportunities.
- Propose, and assist in the specification of, system changes designed to provide risk mitigation, capitalize on business opportunities, implement underwriting rules, or increase the effectiveness of our business intelligence capabilities.
- Perform quality control processes on periodic system updates and the implementation of underwriting rule changes.
- Participate in the creation of rules and studies designed to incorporate additional underwriting evidence.
- Adhere to all Information Security policies and best practices, including security awareness training and other information protection initiatives.
- Create and maintain process documentation as required.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts