San Diego, CA
May 18, 2023
Job Title: Briefing Coordinator
Start Date: Mid-June
Location: Mainly onsite in Rancho Bernardo, CA.
Summary: Our top tech client has created a full-stop experience for customers and executives at their San Diego headquarters, the Executive Briefing Center (EBC). The center is a highly visible global program responsible for orchestrating successful customer and partner engagements. The goal of the Executive Briefing program is to build trust and grow new business opportunities with customers and partners.
The Briefing Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the San Diego Executive Briefing Center is prepared for hosting successful briefings. The role requires strong cross-group collaboration between various stakeholder groups, an understanding of the company’s field sales organization, as well as serving as main point of contact to customers visiting our headquarters location. The ideal candidate will be comfortable engaging with senior leaders to ensure that every briefing is well planned and executed, with attention to detail.
Must Have Skills:
- 1-3 years of experience in a fast-paced, customer facing role (i.e. client service, hospitality, meeting/events, conference center, or a related field (IT preferred)
- Customer-service oriented (VIP client experience a bonus)
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Exceptional people skills
- Proactive (knows how to identify areas to provide value and create draft proposals for director/leadership review)
- Strong skills of Microsoft Office Product Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Teams)
- Experience with AV technology and troubleshooting
- Bachelors degree
Some of the day to day responsibilities Include:
- Maintain professional and inviting environment in the Executive Briefing Center (EBC) and manage all logistics/hospitality aspects in the EBC
- Provide general administrative support of Briefing Program team and visiting customers
- Act as the greeter for all visiting guests to the EBC
- Provide general support and initial troubleshooting for customers with questions or issues during briefings
- Provide concierge-style service to all customers; meet and greet customers as they arrive at reception and escort them to the EBC
- Provide logistical/concierge support for customers and account teams if needed including dining, transportation, lodging, entertainment
- Manage pre-engagement arrangements prior to the start of the briefing, which includes the cleaning and setup (meeting logistics – agenda, feedback forms, name tents, badges, A/V setup, pad/pen, etc.)
- Coordinate the ordering of catering for all engagements including the setup/breakdown and cleanup
- Handle the distribution and collection of briefing feedback forms, including entering feedback data into the briefing management system and providing results to the account team
- Handle updating all video displays that list customer engagements and events
- Help manage vendor relationships with catering, hotels, transportation, gifts
- Prepare recurring and routine internal reports as well as disseminate monthly summaries to key stakeholders
- Participate in regular meetings with Director to discuss upcoming engagements.
- Maintain the briefing schedule and share it daily with security and lobby receptionist
- Handle all general administrative duties at the front desk of the EBC when guests are in the center
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts