July 30, 2020
The Select Group is looking for an experienced BI developer to join one of our client’s in the Stamford, CT area. This person will play a key role in designing, developing and supporting new and existing BI solutions for users.
BI DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- Someone who is heavily hands on with SQL
- This group uses TSQL so that will be a plus, but overall hands on SQL with development experience.
- Hands on experience with MicroStrategy and Tableau
- Good communication – will be working across all verticals within data quality
- Overall great experience in BI and knowledge of ETL methodologies
BI DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in active discussions with team members and users to understand business requirements
- Work closely with IT, Architecture, Business Analysts and Report Developers to achieve business objectives
- Design, develop, implement, and support new and existing data integration jobs using Teradata Stored Procedures
- Understand and Implement best practice solutions per development standards
- Produce Ad Hoc Reports to answer business questions quickly and thoroughly
- Develop technology documentation to support production deployments as well as ongoing maintenance of reporting and data solutions
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve data quality and performance issues
- Communicate complex topics and analyses to non-technical business personnel
- Provide accurate level of effort estimates for data integration development to management
- Work independently with minimal guidance
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts