July 11, 2019
SENIOR AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Are you passionate about automation? Do you have experience with multiple automation frameworks in enterprise level retail environments? The Select Group’s client is seeking an Automation Engineer to add to a growing automation team!
SENIOR AUTOMATION ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of experience dedicated to Automated test development
- Preferred experience with two or more of the following Ruby, Appium, or Selenium
- Extensive experience with Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Mobile and Web automation experience is a MUST!
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Will be working with eCommerce platform
- AUTOMATION ENTHUSIAST! – Someone with an innovative mindset that has a passion for automation
SENIOR AUTOMATION ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define and apply the automation strategy in the development and maintenance of automation frameworks, solutions and test scripts
- Develop and modify automated test scripts
- Participate in software development testing, regression testing, and script development
- Participate in daily stand ups, and agile team activities
- Create test plans, test case scenarios, tasks and user stories
- Create and maintain documentation for test cases, results, and defect reviews
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts