February 28, 2023
One of The Select Group’s clients is looking for Mid and Senior level Angular Developers to join their team! This team focuses on primarily supporting internal web applications and right now they are going through a modernization project. The ideal candidate has a strong background within Angular development (v10+) and has experience integrating with back end systems. This person can sit FULLY REMOTE as long as you are comfortable working Central hours. If the below sounds like you, please apply!
ANGULAR DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in all phases of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Experience with front-end development with back-end system integration.
- Previously has worked closely with UX designers
- Hands-on experience with Jasmine or Karma testing
- Experience in working on version controller tools like GitHub (GIT), TFS etc.
- Must have excellent communication
- Not afraid to take initiative and ask questions
- Working with onshore and offshore teams
ANGULAR DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Rewriting and updating existing code
- Working closely with offshore developers
- Perform testing- will be writing test cases from scratch
- Participate in Agile ceremonies- working with ADO
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts