June 29, 2020
SENIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER
Are you a talented Android Developer who wants to work in a rapidly transforming IT organization in one of the country’s largest Utilities? If so, one of the Select Group’s top clients is looking for creative and self-driven talent to join their Digital Transformation organization and agile culture. This candidate will sit in their innovation center located in Charlotte, NC and work on the latest and greatest mobile application tools that will have a direct impact on the day to day experiences of both the company’s field workers and customers alike. MUST be able to work on a W2 basis.
SENIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years Android Developer experience
- Proficient with Java and Kotlin
- Experience with Android frameworks such as Dagger, Retrofit, Firebase, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
SENIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates, maintains and enhances Android applications as part of a durable product team.
- Researches, evaluates and implements new technology to optimize application efficiency and usability.
- Designs new functionality based on product backlog priorities and coordinates development efforts in collaboration with durable product team and cross-functional organizations
- Maintains records to document system and programming development and revisions.
- Leverages CI/CD automation and best practices to deliver quality solutions to our end users
- Applies iterative development to continuously deliver value through frequent deployments
- Mentor’s other application developers in Kotlin development.
- Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding and cybersecurity standards.
- Leads design and code walk-thru as a presenter or reviewer.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts