ACCOUNT MANAGER with HIGH GROWTH COMPANY - Raleigh
ACCOUNT MANAGER with HIGH GROWTH COMPANY!!
We are hiring entry-level sales professionals to join our award-winning team. Ideal candidates are self-motivated, driven and competitive individuals who have great interpersonal communication skills. Our Raleigh office currently has openings for entry-level candidates who are interested in sales.
As member of our team, you will have the opportunity to jump-start your career and make an immediate impact as a leader in our company. With The Select Group, YOU are in charge of your career advancement and financial success. The sky is the limit!
At The Select Group you will have the opportunity to learn about the recruiting industry from experienced Recruiters, Account Managers and an industry-leading CEO.
We will provide you with all the training you need to be a successful member of our INC 500 and Best of Staffing team!
On our team, you will:
- Put your experience to work in an exciting, challenging, and fast-paced environment
- Make a difference in people's lives by connecting them with new career opportunities
- Build relationships with top business professionals
- Work as a member of our team to meet individual and company goals
- Earn a generous salary and commission, plus opportunity for quarterly bonuses
- Be a part of an organization that is recognized as one of the best in the industry!
- An entry-level candidate with the desire to advance quickly
- Positive, optimistic and energized by a fast-paced environment
- Confident in your written and verbal communication skills
- A team-oriented leader who is motivated by endless opportunity
- Bachelor's Degree
- Employment Type: Full Time Exempt
Yes, there are perks:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Monthly car and cell phone allowance
- Opportunity to earn internal company shares
- All-expense paid trips, based on performance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
The Select Group is committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce (EEO)