SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
The Select Group is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (6 Month Contract to Permanent) who will be able to provide team leadership for the design, development and operational support for the product line. The chosen candidate will have experience working with offshore teams and will participate in the definition and migration of system architecture to newer technologies and in the movement of the development processes to Agile.
Senior Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership to off-shore development teams.
- Interface with Product Management to gather and review requirements.
- Design, develop, and document software with little supervision.
- Participate in and/or lead design and code reviews.
- Interface as necessary with other technology groups such as Quality Assurance, Operations and System Architecture.
- Assist management with project scoping and scheduling.
Minimum Education and Experience Required
- 5 - 10 years of Software Development Experience.
Senior Software Engineer Skills Required
- Extensive experience with J2EE technologies & RDBMS, Design Patterns, Object-Oriented Development and Distributed Systems
- Extensive experience using Java, JSP/Servlets, EJB, XML/XSLT, JDBC/SQL/Oracle, SOAP, Web Services, Weblogic.
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies.
- Experience with Continuous Integration technologies such as Jenkins.
The Select Group is committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce (EEO)