Oklahoma City, OK
Do you want to work for an established company that is the leading global colocation data center provider in world? Are you excited by learning about and working with the latest and greatest technologies, and making a difference? The Select Group's top client is looking for a Change Manager to join their team! The ideal candidate is someone with extensive Change Management experience, has worked with the Cloud, and able to positively implement change! The opportunity would provide the ability to grow from a technical standpoint in a long-term role.
CHANGE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the Change Management activities
- Work closely with the client change sponsor and change agents to address impacted stakeholders within the standard framework and cultural needs of client
- Develop project specific stakeholder analysis and impacts, communication strategy and tactics plan, training strategy and roll out plan, development of project communications and training materials
- Work with client to analyze the impact of the changes, identify applicable stakeholders, and create the corresponding Change Management Plan
CHANGE MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of experience in a change management role
- Able to perform stakeholder analysis and put together training and communication plans
- Certified Change Management Professional cert (CCMP)
- Strong communication and professionalism
- Experience with cloud, or SAAS (preferably Azure)
If interested in this opportunity, please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
About The Select Group
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group (TSG) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Select Group expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.