SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
One of The Select Group's broadband services client in Rochester, NY is seeking an experienced Project Manager. The ideal candidate will have PM experience in the telecommunications industry. Qualified candidates will be directly contacted by The Select Group. We cannot work with subcontractors or corp-to-corp individuals for this role.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Present/communicate to C level executives and senior management team
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- 7+ years' experience as a Project Manager
- Telecom background
- Knowledge in telecom technologies/networks/etc.
- Experience interfacing directly with customers
- Great customer service skills
- Self-starter, works well under high pressure
- Ability to present/communicate to C level executives and senior management team
- Team player with great communication skills
- PMP certification is a HUGE plus!
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please send an updated WORD resume to Monika DuVarney MDuVarney@selectgroup.com.
About The Select Group
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group (TSG) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Select Group expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.