SENIOR TECHNICAL AND TESTING SERVICES ANALYST
One of The Select Group's clients in the Financial Services Industry is currently seeking a Senior Technical and Testing Services Analyst for an exciting opportunity. The successful candidate will have 3-5 years in a build and deployment capacity and have experience with application integration and troubleshooting.
SENIOR TECHNICAL AND TESTING SERVICES ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with clients, providers and vendors to ensure service expectations are managed and met.
- Build Servers and Workstations for the purposes of testing branch environments using a locked down image supplied by enterprise engineering.
- Configure company and third party software as per client request.
- Work with the deployment team to ensure all required security packages are deployed and installed on all the Branch Desktop endpoints.
- Setup and provide support for various application user verification testing environments.
- Maintenance of Lab Environment End Point database.
- Walkthrough of labs to ensure functionality of all equipment.
- Decommission and disposal of all end of life equipment.
- Ordering of all ALM swap and CCR equipment.
- Assist with the promotion of Application Packages to production, adhering to Change Management Standards.
- Maintain and update documentation as required.
SENIOR TECHNICAL AND TESTING SERVICES ANALYST REQUIREMENTS:
- Written Communications--Ability to produce a variety of business documents that demonstrate command of language, clarity of thought and orderliness of presentation.
- Technical Troubleshooting--Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing, and resolving technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems.
- Service Excellence--Ability to understand customer needs and expectations, provide excellent service in direct and indirect manner, and fulfill customer expectations.
- Problem Solving--Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems.
- Managing Multiple Priorities--Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups or activities. Effective judgment in prioritizing and time allocation.
- Information Management--Knowledge of organization's existing and planned information architecture and information management methodology.
- Experience using Active Directory, password resets, use of GPO's.
- Build, Support and Administer Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server and Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 10 workstations.
If you are a motivated professional who would like to work for a renowned company with endless opportunity, please send an updated Word version of you resume to email@example.com.
About The Select Group
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group (TSG) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Select Group expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.