TIER 2 VOICE SUPPORT ENGINEER
The Select Group currently has a great opportunity with a growing Infrastructure services and solutions organization. They are looking for someone hungry for career growth that is looking to apply their passion for Voice technologies in team oriented environment. Does this sound like you? If so, TSG would love to help!
TIER 2 VOICE SUPPORT ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide second level technical support for Cisco voice technologies to customers and other engineers.
- Apply analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve customer problems of moderate to high complexity.
- Facilitate and assist large account network problem resolution.
- Determine root cause and resolution for previously unknown problems.
- Interact across engineering teams as well as be an individual contributor at a peer level.
- Progress and aspire to be a technical expert
TIER 2 VOICE SUPPORT ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 1 year of experience planning, designing or implementing Cisco Collaboration products
- Experience with VoIP protocols such as SIP, MGCP, SCCP, H.323, RTP/SRTP
- Prior experience working in a ticketing environment and excellent troubleshooting skills
- Cisco certifications will be nice to have but are not required
- Experience with Cisco Unified Collaboration products (UCM, BE6/7K, Jabber, UCCX, Webex, CER)
If this sounds like the position for you, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org right away!
About The Select Group
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group (TSG) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Select Group expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.