The Select Group is in search of an experienced Citrix Engineer to take on a long term role with one of our premier Virtualization clients here in the D.C. Metro area! This individual must have the ability to obtain a CLEARANCE, and ideally have at least 3 years of experience with Citrix Virtualization. If you're looking to work with one of the most innovative companies in the D.C. area working with cutting edge technologies in virtualized environments then please read below for more information on how to apply today!
CITRIX ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS:
- US Citizenship
- 2+ years of experience with Citrix virtualization
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting Citrix NetScaler 10.x, Access Gateway
- Experience implementing and administering Citrix enterprise products such as Citrix XenApp 7.x with Provisioning Services
- 5+ years of IT experience
- Must have great presentation, client interaction, and communication skills
- Experience with Windows 2008 R2 and 2012 R2
- ability to troubleshoot provisioning services and vDisk updates
- Experience using vCenter to identify and resolve potential issues in a Virtualized Windows Server environment
CITRIX ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for building, supporting, and managing Citrix environments using Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, and VMware enterprise products.
- Configure and troubleshoot Citrix NetScaler 10.x
- Provide root cause analysis of critical problems
- Understand industry best practices related to security, performance, scripting, hardware, and backup technologies
- Work with a team supporting an enterprise virtualization solution
- CCA- Virtualization, CCA-Networking, or CCP-Virtualization cert is preferred
- Windows 10 experience
- Familiarity with Enterprise Network and Storage technologies
If this seems like a great next step in your career, please send your updated resume to WSadler@selectgroup.com today for further review!
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Select Group expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
The Select Group is committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce (EEO)