ENTRY-LEVEL NETWORK ENGINEER
The Select Group's client is a growing startup who is leading the way in virtualization of mobile networking solutions. They are seeking entry-level and junior candidates with exposure and a desire to learn about emerging technologies to help them continue to lead the way in the IoT space using their scalable cloud solution platform.
ENTRY-LEVEL NETWORK ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS:
- Understanding of mobile communication networks (5G/4G/3G/2G, WIFI, etc.) and relevant 3GPP standards
- Basic networking skills (TCP/IP, OSFP/BGP, routing/switching, etc.)
- Debugging skills using network debugging tools such as Wireshark
- Comfortable operating within the Linux environment
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies and methodologies
ENTRY-LEVEL NETWORK ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Network and Linux systems configurations
- BBBP testing among various vendors
- Prepping network environment for compatibility with different systems
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and this seems like a good opportunity for you, please send your resume to James Stormer at email@example.com
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Select Group expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
The Select Group is committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce (EEO)