Buies Creek, NC
Do you want to work for one of the LARGEST Networking Companies? Do you have in-depth experience with Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE)? If so, then this might be a great position for you!
UCCE ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide the full design lifecycle and assisting the customer with any analysis or proactive modifications to network or systems for the customer.
- Work as part of a collaborative team to provide support during critical network issues as well as managing a case load of lower critical issues.
- Responsible for solving complex issues within the customer's environment with UCCE
- Hands on Unified Contact Center Enterprise experience
- Hands on Gateway, CUBE experience
UCCE ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS:
- Understanding of CVP or ICM
- Knows SIP protocol
- Knows H323 protocol
- US Citizen (Must be able to obtain a Government Clearance, No Dual Citizenship)
- Located in RTP, working in Cisco office daily
If this sounds like a fit based on your experience, send your resume right away to Kristen McCoy at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Select Group expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
The Select Group is committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce (EEO)