TSG's client is a leading engineering, consulting, and technical services firm operating all over the east coast with intentions to grow! They are actively searching for candidates with experience in CAD-based programs to assist in both office and field work. If you are a self-driven, hard-working individual who is looking for a job with fantastic upward potential, inquire about the requirements below.
CAD TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate's, Bachelor's, or Vocational school degree in Civil, Mechanical, or equivalent Engineering field
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, CAD, Microstation, or SolidWorks
- Drawing and Data Entry Skills
- Self-driven, motivated, energetic personalities
- Good communications
CAD TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Given tasks for the day and a lot of individual work
- Could be responsible for working in an asset inventory system and draw outside plant wiring diagrams or analyze new or exciting pole conditions to check for compliance
- Will be trained from the ground up for the first 16 weeks and work specifically on CAD
- After training 20% of time will be field technician work - going out in the field and doing land surveying, collecting new and existing data, working with GIS data collection tolls, making design/engineering recommendations for design changes to telephone design plans
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and this seems like a good opportunity for you, please send your resume to James Stormer at email@example.com
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Select Group expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
The Select Group is committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce (EEO)