The Select Group is seeking a reliable, hard-working Cable Technician to join a dedicated team in uptown Charlotte, NC. Candidates must have experience pulling, installing, and terminating different types of cable. Qualified candidates will be directly contacted by The Select Group.
CABLE TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pulling, installing, and terminating cables on various projects for commercial businesses
- Building and installing racks for voice and data patch panels
CABLE TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to distinguish between the colors and types of different cables
- Must have experience with cat 5/6 cable pulling
- Must understand the basic pathways for cable routing
- Must have experience terminating cable and fiber
- Each candidate is required to own the following along with their tool belt:
- Hard hat, safety glasses, steel toe boots, safety vest, snips, punch down, basic hand tools (hammer, screw driver)
- MUST have reliable transportation!
- BICSI Certification
- Experience bending conduit
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please send an updated WORD resume to Monika DuVarney MDuVarney@selectgroup.com.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Select Group expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
The Select Group is committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce (EEO)