The Select Group is looking for a Project Assistant for one of our top clients in the Lancaster, PA area! If you have the motivation to learn, and grow in a large capital project environment, this position is for you! The company is eager to bring someone in the door immediately, if you have experience in scheduling and data entry, and this position is appealing to you, please contact us today!
PROJECT ASSISTANT REQUIREMENTS:
- 4-8 years of recent experience in data entry and scheduling
- Background in creating reports, and monitoring workflow
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & Access)
- Previous Enterprise Management System experience
PROJECT ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitoring workflow for the project team
- Managing calendars
- Entering data into the Enterprise Management System, and creating reports
- Packaging electronic documents for employees, as well as clients, and vendors
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career, and this seems like a great opportunity for you, please send your resume and contact info to Michaela Wall at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Select Group expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
The Select Group is committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce (EEO)